Even Destroyers Have A Price

It was about birds, now it's about azimuth stings

4.04.2008

Where Things Lie

How many times have I written in this blog since the school year started? Once? Maybe twice? In any case, not frequently enough.

It's not that I don't know what to write about. I have a lineup of potential talking points, ready to go. The thing is, I have a lot to say about those talking points, and not enough time to really expand on them to the point where I'd be satisfied with what I had to say. I'd prefer not to spend only a single paragraph talking about Global Warming, for instance, but that's all it seems I have time for these days. I guess I could write these posts paragraph-by-paragraph, but I feel like that would lack any consistency in voice and view. If I were to do that, I might as well write a book, or a formal essay for publication or something. Somehow, my blog doesn't feel like the right forum for that sort of thing anymore.

I'm not abandoning this blog completely, I still plan on writing in it occasionally, for sure. But to fit my more time-constrained lifestyle these days, I'm starting to transfer my thoughts to Twitter instead. So if you're still interested in where I'm at these days, subscribe to this blog's rss feed, and follow me on Twitter. Links continue to my posted at my del.icio.us page. And thanks for keeping up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home